The test bench for the internal combustion engine with gas or gasoline/diesel fuel
Test bench is designed to test and adjust the internal combustion engine. Bench allows to measure the parameters of the motor in different modes of operation. Motor load process is carried out using a special hydraulic device.
It is impossible to work on the conversion and subsequent debugging of the conversed diesel engine without such a test bench . Typically, first of all, the engine is removed from the vehicle, then the special elements for conversion are installed on it and after that the engine being calibrated for all working modes.
The test bench completeness:
1. The hydraulic loading device Y660
Speed control accuracy: ± 0.05% FS
accuracy of the moment: ± 0.2% FS
water consumption: 13,900 liters per hour
- Power: 660kW.
- Momentum：5000 r/min.
- Accuracy of the momentum regulation：±0.05%F.S.
- Accuracy of the torque regulation：±0.2%F.S.
- Water consumption：13900L in hour
2. The control system EMC900
3. Oil meter
4. Fuel gas supply system
5. System of exhaust gases removal